There are many new ways to make your product or service directly to the mass population. A webcast of the latest and brightest technology out there. A webcast of a video or audio media file distributed live or on demand, according to the Web. The streaming media technology, push technology and a webcam.
- The live performances to the company or others in the international broadcast audience.
- Conference should significantly reduce costs because there are no travel costs or printing.
- broadcasts can be viewed anywhere in the world– not matter if your staff or clients.
- You build brand awareness and reach a wide consumer base is much less than traditional methods. You can greatly expand access to events and information. There will be a very effective way to market and promote your products, services, organizations, and events.
- Webcasts can be viewed at any time, even after the conference.
- Webcasts archived for future use.
- can make timely sales video.
- Webinars easily created. The webinar is best described as an online, live or on-demand seminar. When combined with other e-learning events and cutting-edge technologies will enhance the image.
- Registration is an easy task. The Participants can register at any time they want on the Internet.
- Knowledge is the core of the transfer– webcast– more easily traced. If a live broadcast has not transferred the knowledge to be a failure. It & # 39; It s not about glitter and glamor. Knowledge transfer also includes creating, capturing and / or distributing knowledge and making sure that there is the future. The transfer of knowledge is a product of the knowledge-based economy. Often the transfer of skills, research results and good ideas. They move to universities, research organizations, business groups and the wider community in these skills.
- The company will be more environmentally conscious by reducing the cost of travel and the use of paper.
- There will be evidence of the company & # 39; and cutting-edge image.
- You can enter on-demand multimedia content on your website.
- There will be detailed a method for monitoring audience.
in addition to
- Using Webcasting services will work hard to choose a product that is interesting and exciting. takes part in a live broadcast from a very in the moment "experience.
- In most cases, you will be able to fill out the form, or simply click to see the election broadcast playback.
- you need to be included in the webcast using section. If the customer reaches webcast the help she needs to be able to frequently asked questions, and select the appropriate choice.
- archived webcast services enable archive of the webcast, so you can easily post an event on the website, so that is available on-demand.
- many web sites offer a wide range of webcasting solutions to meet your needs. Customer engagement a top priority, these webcasting solutions. for example some sites off a virtual conference. Others offer a variety of services such as document sharing, audience surveys and follow-up of the live audience.
webcasting means that you use the web as a way to get the message live or on-demand. This is an exciting technology that allows you to broadcast what he likes at the moment it happens. Webcast can really enhance the learning and training environment.
One of the best features of the webcast is the ability to include live interaction through the use of the feature "chat" feature. Other great features include breakout sessions live, real-time polls and surveys, as well as real-time web page is displayed. In services, meetings or staff training can easily be performed in a webcast. After
conclusion of the broadcast, you can also create a final report, which tracks the number of registrants and participants versus the demographic and geographical statistics. You can easily evaluate the webcast content, program managers, and the usefulness of the media presented.
You can use a variety of Internet broadcasting programs. You can use the streaming broadcast from either audio webcast webcast video format or format. can take advantage of a one giving an equal points. This means that customers can scroll any number of betting options, and select the video or audio file that best meets their needs. The other option is a live broadcast. This option allows the customer to participate in viewing or listening. Online video is the ability to make video over the Internet. Streaming video is a process in which the media files into multiple viewers. The same procedure is used for audio streaming. The process can be live or on-demand. Many websites have a number of pre-recorded webcasts to view at your convenience. In this way, it also offers several programs simultaneously webcast. Webcasting transport continually gets easier and more user-friendly.
When the video marketing is particularly effective:
- The products are mainly used for movement or sound
- complex products may need to be demonstrated as part of the explanation
- high-value products, which says: "you & # 39; important"
- demonstrate to customers the quality and precision required to produce something or perform a service.
- If fabulous recommendations or expert endorsements.
You will need software to the webcast. A good web create and host a webcast and no matter where they live or on-demand cast-making tool. You can use this software on any server you like. Some software allows students to combine their audio or video webcast. Good web creation tools to create, preview, and sent to the webcast. The software is a multimedia feature that includes data, video, sound, animation, text and graphics. Multimedia integrated.
Many webcast delivery tools available. Make sure to choose which has the following characteristics:
- Create hosting and on-demand or live webcast.
- able to combine live or on demand audio or push students.
- Create, preview, and submit performance of any server that supports Macromedia Flash.
- Easy to use. The intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- you do not need any special viewer software.
- fully supports the animated PowerPoint slides, live and on demand. work
- Features together.
- Various viewing statistics can be tabulated. Management reports can be easily created.
- The archive function is a must.
- Security features will help define the scope of users.
- One feature that members of the public especially like is the ability to take your questions to the live event, and to have them answered voice or text. Q & A and polling will take effect, and manageable.
- Even Survey of the webcast instant results. Getting feedback from the audience is absolutely necessary. The webcast can have a polling feature that allows you to forward multiple choice questions of the audience to respond. You will see the results able to share them with the audience immediately.
- Not only is this a live webcast of the audience, but you also have a "live and on-demand" function, so the presentation is available to more customers next live event.
- must know to control who uses the webcast? This should be a user registration and reporting possible.
- When the decision is streaming or progressive video know that streaming is the best method, because the public can view the video, because it is still downloading.
- The webcast can be enhanced with an interactive user interface, which coordinates synchronized PowerPoint slides.
Webcast Production includes transferring, editing, and fills the visual aspect of the web server demonstration of the webcast. Webcast production includes a digital registration page, including a webcast evaluation form, separated into use as a help to the webcast, participants digitally tracking, and identifies the group & # 39; and demographic and digitally followed a single online discussions.
When broadcast public webcast you will need to use a hosting service. Audio and video streams require a server. The higher the required bandwidth is greater audience. If the audience is larger than a few hundred regular IT organization it will not work. If you expect a large audience, the server will need more lead time. Always know what the service provider & # 39; s requirements. This will help create a roadmap of what will happen when. Basically, set the date of the webcast and work backwards from there to create an exact timetable.
Things to consider when getting the data stream to the webcast hosting provider
- When webcast of the network, you can make the bit rate connection is devoted to the Master webcast stream?
- There are problems with firewalls or security protocol?
- Remote locations can not be done bandwidth facilities.
- Webcast tools to properly configure the network.
- Do you know what data rate will be ensured?
- it needs to know the size of the audience.
- Decide player uses RealVideo or Windows Media Player.
- There are some extras that you want?
Shockproof webcasting tips:
- Use basic PowerPoint
- Limit the information for each student.
- Internet limits to what we can do. For example, if you send your files before time and embedded graphics or multi-media bog down some e-mail systems. In addition, bandwidth limitations may cause the multimedia clips and stopping and restarting animations. Try a small slide files.
- Use a lot of balls.
- The crowd is often distracted by emails, which snack– they multitask at will because you can not see them. Keep them engaged by providing the issues for discussion and brainstorming sessions polls. 8 words remain
- Try balls per over.
- Note that less than 8 balls in a slide.
- use a 18pt font.
- Keep the graphics are sharp and big.
- Graphics are usually better than the bullets, but I still need a lot of explanation.
- pictures are better than photographs.
- Note that each student takes between 2 and 5 minutes. During
- Lectures maintained for 45 minutes viewing interest.
- mimic the sound of a radio personality louder and more slowly than usual.
- Q, A, and polling.
Webcast narrative of the broadcast should be professionally such a way that it corresponds to the sound you are looking for. Narration is often best suits opinion pieces and book reviews for this product. scripting webcast: the script to choose broadcast live a very important aspect of the production. The script tells the participants of the "story" to tell. It should be written and narrated by a professional.
Why should a broadcast transcript when have been recording? One of the main reasons is that a live broadcast content is easily searchable. It does not get indexed by the search engines. As a result, the live broadcast is almost invisible. The transcription provided print portions that can be uploaded to the recording.
Transcription provides another important service. This makes it possible that people with disabilities have full access to the content of the webcasts. Audio files and subtitles help the visually impaired or full transcripts help those with hearing impairment.
Webcast quality issues
- Excellent sound quality is a must. Make sure you get a good mix, and the noise level.
- compensates for the video quality, which will never be as good as broadcast-quality video. Use three-point lighting. Perform a good director. Use a fixed camera on a tripod.
The webcast will save you money. There are many ways to achieve cost-effective webcasting. The most exciting feature of this webcast is the ability to save money. The technology used is accessible and affordable. Look at the independent on-line shows that successful. An independent media company and an average person can take advantage of this low cost technology. Low-cost webcasting at hand. You get a bigger bang for the buck that you promote your business or products. The webcast potentially reach more people than in any per-person. Among the most popular are news, technology and computers. The biggest "webcasters" is the existing TV and radio stations.
Many sites over free hosting and webcast & # 39; ll get a lot of disk space and bandwidth. If your site has a lot of streaming video you may need to get more bandwidth. You can usually purchase additional bandwidth if needed.
Marketing communications will focus on the product or service rather than a company that has a product or service. In general, the subject of the product / service positioning, marketing communication.
The Plan begins with the market as a written document, which expressed the actions needed to achieve your marketing goals. Marketing planning can be done to a brand, product line, product or service. The plan should include a period of 1-5 years. Build your marketing plan is a solid strategic foundation.
Source by sbobet Marc McNamara